Here’s another pattern for doll’s trousers. They fit all Thomases and Annabels.
Leg (make 2)
- * Begin at the lower end and cast on 26 sts in the first colour.
- K 3 rows.
- Change to the second colour and, beginning with a K row, st-st 4 rows.
- Using the first colour st-st 4 rows.*
- Break off yarn and leave a long end.
- Transfer the sts to a spare needle.
- Work the second leg the same way from * to *.
- Change to the second colour and K across the sts on the needle and across those on the spare needle, knitting the last st of the one leg together with the first st of the second leg (51 sts).
- St-st 3 rows.
- Change to the first colour.
- (K1, K2tog) to end (34 sts).
- K 2 rows.
- Cast off leaving a long end.
- Join the back seam and one leg with the long end you have from casting off.
- Join the second leg with the other long end you left.
- Sew the top of the trousers to the first row of the jumper of the doll.
Please check this list for abbreviations used.