Of all the recipe variations I have posted until now, I’m sure most of them were meatball ones.
But I think you can’t have enough of them, so here’s another recipe.
- 500 g minced turkey
- 3 tbsp oats
- 3tbsp grated parmesan
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Mix all the ingredients and let rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Wrap a sheet of tin foil around a baking tray.
- Make 32 meatballs and put them on the baking tray.
- Bake the meatballs for 20 minutes.
- The meatballs are good on their own with a salad but even better in a tomato sauce of your choice.