Here’s a new cape pattern which you can use for all Thomases and Annabels.
Long garter stitch cape
- Beginning at the bottom, cast on 38 sts.
- G-st 20 rows.
- (K2, K2tog) x9, K2 (29 sts).
- G-st 3 rows.
- K1, K2tog x13, K2 (16 sts).
- Cast off but don’t cut the yarn.
- Transfer last st to a crochet hook and make a chain of 25 sts, then cut off the yarn and pull through loop.
- Crochet a chain of 25 sts on the other top side of the cape.
- Using a tapestry needle, weave in all the loose ends and cut them off.
- Cut the loose ends of both chains and tie the cape around the doll’s head.
Please check this list for abbreviations used.