I know, I’m a bit late jumping on the courgetti train. But better late than never, right?
I had been studying courgetti recipes for a while but never got a spiralizer. So many to choose from! I didn’t know which one to get. Until earlier this year when an electric one was in sale and was mine to take away at reduced prize, on top of which I was given an extra reduction at the till. I’m very happy with it and have used it many times. One of my favourite recipes using my spiralizer is shrimp scampi courgetti, a recipe I’m sharing with you today. I hope you’ll like it.
Shrimp scampi courgetti
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 medium courgette (gone through the spiralizer)
- 11 large shrimps
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp pesto
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Cook the shrimps in the olive oil for about 3 minutes on each side;
- Add the courgette and pesto and stir well.
- You can always make this with regular pasta as well.