A quick and easy salad recipe today.
This salad goes very well as a side with pasta dishes. Whenever I have pasta or pizza, I have a salad to go with it just to make sure to eat some vegetables as well. But you can also have it with meat or fish dishes.
I hope you’ll try it soon.
- 300 g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 tbsp white onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 – 1 tsp garlic-thyme herb mix
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Leave for half an hour before serving.