Here’s another versatile recipe. These fritatas make a perfect breakfast treat but they are great to take to work in your lunchbox too.
I hope you’ll like the recipe.
Ingredients (makes 8)
- 75 g white onion (diced)
- 250 g mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 medium eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- A muffin tin
- Baking spray
- Spray a generous amount of baking spray in the muffin tin.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C.
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat.
- Add the onion and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Put the mushrooms, thyme and garlic in with the onions and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the eggs with the milk, pepper and salt.
- Fill each muffin mould up to the middle with the egg mixture.
- Add a tbsp. of vegetables in eacht mould and fill them up with the remaining egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.