It’s soup time again. One of my absolute favourites: leek soup.
Here’s the recipe.
- 700 g leeks (5 stalks, white and green, washed and sliced)
- 350 g white onion (diced)
- 2 l water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken stock cubes (reduced fat)
- Heat the olive oil over high heat.
- Lower the heat to medium.
- Add the vegetables and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Pour in the water and add the stock cubes.
- Bring to a boil and cover the pan with the lid.
- Let boil gently for 30 minutes.
- Mix the soup in a blender until smooth.