I can’t believe 2016 is nearly over! Where have the days gone?
It’s been a busy year for me.
There’ve been some changes at work.
My blog is up and running. It began as a sort of archive for myself but I’m very happy I’ve reached so many people.
I have also travelled to Vienna twice, caught up with some friends, made some new ones, knitted and crocheted a lot.
The Strauss research that has kept me busy for the past couple of years has reached its finale: the Dutch version is ready. And I’ve got my next Strauss research topic sorted out.
Not bad hey?
So what’s in store for next year? Who knows? Here are some of the things I’ll work on:
- Knit my usual dolls for charity.
- Start my new Strauss research.
- Get more exercise done (walking, cycling, yoga).
- Translate the Strauss research I finished this year into English and German.
- Do things for myself: go for coffee, meet up with friends, cook, bake, read, write.
Time to put the champagne in the fridge so it’ll be cool to enjoy during tomorrow’s New Year’s Day Concert from Vienna.
Happy New Year Everyone! I wish you happiness and good health for 2017.