A few weeks ago, I came across this recipe for a green asparagus and mushroom quiche on Pinterest and tried it right away, as I had all the ingredients in my fridge. I changed a few things from the original recipe and when I try it again, I’ll put the cheese in first, then the asparagus and mushrooms because the bottom of my quiche was rather soggy not doing so. I hope this will help.
If you have any advice, please let me know in the comments.
Green asparagus and mushroom quiche
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 package puff pastry
- 150 g mushrooms (sliced)
- 100 g green asparagus tips
- 2 eggs
- 50 g sour cream
- 75 g grated cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Arrange the puff pastry in a cm fluted tin.
- Spread the asparagus tips on the pastry.
- Add the mushrooms on top of the asparagus.
- Beat the eggs with the sour cream and some pepper and salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and top with the cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.