Here’s another breakfast recipe.
I started making this granola a couple of years ago and still love it.
It is a very versatile recipe as you can add more, or less dried fruit and nuts or just use the ones you like most.
Enjoy your breakfast!
Ingredients (makes 750 g)
- 250 g oats
- 70 g desiccated coconut
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 125 g cashew nuts
- 50 g olive oil
- 70 g honey
- 60 g dried raisins
- 60 g dried bananas
- 60 g dried apricots (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- In a bowl mix the oats, coconut, sesame seeds and cashew nuts.
- Carefully warm the olive oil and honey in the microwave (or on low heat on the cooker) until the honey has melted.
- Pour the warm mixture in the bowl with the other ingredients and stir well until everything is coated with the oil and honey.
- Transfer to a 24x17x5 cm baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes. Give the mixture a stir every 15 minutes. Repeat until everything is golden brown.
- Transfer back into the bowl, mix in the dried fruits and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, store in jars.