Friday is fish day. Well, any day can be fish day at my place.
Today I’m sharing with you one of my favourite ways of preparing fish: in a bag in the oven. Fish of choice: trout.
Trout in a bag
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 medium trout
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Few sprigs of parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Wash the trout and put it on a large piece of tin foil.
- Put some of the thyme and parsley in the cavety.
- Grind some pepper over the fish and put the remainder of the thyme and parsley on top.
- Fold the tin foil to form a bag and put it on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes