It’s Monday again. Time for another breakfast recipe.
Mushroom omelette breakfast
- 2 tsp butter
- 250 g mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- Melt 1 tsp of butter on high heat.
- Add the mushrooms an d leave for 2 minutes without stirring.
- Stir once in a while until all the liquid has evaporation and the mushrooms start to brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In a mug beat the eggs with the milk and some pepper and salt.
- Put the pan on high heat until it is hot.
- Add the butter and turn the heat to medium.
- Spread the melted butter over the bottom of the pan and add the egg mixture.
- Leave for a minute.
- With a fork, gently move the egg from the outside to the middle of the pan, allowing the egg mixture to flow back and set.
- Add the mushrooms: don’t put too many on, you can have the rest separately.
- Cover the pan with a lid, turn the heat off and leave for two minutes.
- Serve immediately with bread and tea.