It’s knitting time again!
On the needles this time: a stockinette stitch cape which can be used for all Thomasses and Annabels.
Stockinette stitch cape
- Beginning at the lower end, cast on 34 sts.
- K 2 rows.
- Beginning with a K row, st-st 8 rows (note: in the P rows, K the first and last two stitches).
- (K2, K2tog) x 8, K2 (26 sts).
- St-st 3 rows.
- (K1, K2tog) x 8, K2 (18 sts).
- Cast off but don’t cut the yarn.
- Transfer the last st to a crochet hook and make a chain of 25 sts, then cut off the yarn and pull through the loop.
- Crochet a chain of 25 sts on the other top side of the cape.
- Using a tapestry needle, weave in all the loose ends and cut them off.
- Cut the loose ends of both chains.
Please check this list for abbreviations used.