Welcome to day 2 of Breakfast Week!
Today I’m sharing with you my first eggy breakfast recipe.
I hope you’ll like it.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1tsp butter
- Bread roll
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 peach
- 1 mug of tea
- In a mug beat the eggs with the milk and some pepper and salt.
- Put the pan on high heat until it is hot.
- Add the butter and turn the heat to medium.
- Spread the melted butter over the bottom of the pan and add the egg mixture.
- Leave for a minute.
- With a fork, gently move the egg from the outside to the middle of the pan, allowing the egg mixture to flow back and set.
- Cover the pan with a lid, turn the heat off and leave for two minutes.
- Serve immediately with bread, fruit, vegetables and tea.