You know Nigella Lawson is one of my favourites chefs, don’t you? Well a few years ago I saw her preparing gnocchi in the oven. I loved the idea and tried it out the next day. These gnocchi have been on many of my menus when entertaining. And I’ve only tweaked the recipe a little bit.
Try them. They’re good!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 400 g gnocchi
- 3 tbsp goose fat
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 10 minutes into preheating time, put a baking tray with 1.5 tbsp of goose fat in the oven.
- Melt the rest of the goose fat in the microwave, pour it over the gnocchi, add salt and pepper and mix well.
- When the oven is preheated, carefully take out the tray and fill in with the gnocchi (one layer).
- Bake for 20 minutes in the upper part of the oven, turn halfway through baking time.