Leg (make 2)
- * Begin at the lower end and cast on 26 sts.
- G-st 12 rows *.
- Break off yarn and leave a long end.
- Transfer the sts to a spare needle.
- Work the second leg the same way from * to * but don’t break off the yarn.
- K across the sts on the needle and across those on the spare needle, knitting the last st of the one leg together with the first st of the second leg (51 sts).
- G-st 7 rows.
- (K1, K2tog) to end (34 sts).
- G-st 2 rows.
- Cast off leaving a long end.
- Join the back seam back seem and one leg with the long end you have from casting off.
- Join the second leg with the other long end you left.