I have told you about the Joyful Warrior Healthy Menu Planning Challenge I’m taking part in.
This certainly was a challenge to my liking. I have enjoyed researching the recipes and trying them out.
Here’s what is on my Joyful Warrior Healthy Menu:
- Hummus with vegetables and nacho’s
- Italian kebabs
- Cauliflower soup [link naar recept op blog]
This is what my appetizers and drink look like:
- “Sally Recipe number 1”: Roasted cauliflower
- “Sally Recipe number 2”: Roasted Brussels sprouts
- Mashed potatoes
- “Salle Recipe number 3”: Meatloaf
This is how my main dish turned out:
- Cocosrotjes to go with coffee [link naar recept op blog]
Sweet biscuits for a sweet tooth:
Now I’m looking forward to seeing what the other participants have come up with and to try their recipes myself. And I hope they will try and like my recipes too.