This drink is very yummy on its own but also very drinkable with a shot of vodka. It is my tweaked version of this Siba recipe I saw on The Foodnetwork and part of my menu for the Joyful Warrior Healthy Menu Planning Challenge.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 150 ml pomegranate juice, cooled
- 150 ml apple juice, cooled
- 150 ml orange juice
- 150 ml carrot juice
- 1/8 celery stick, grated
- 5 – 10 cm piece ginger, grated
- 2 orange slices
- 2 2 inch celery sticks
- ice cubes
- Add some ice cubes to a glass and insert a 2 inch celery stick.
- Make a cut in the orange slices and slide one on the rim of the glass.
- Mix the juices, grated celery and grated ginger and fill the glasses with it.
- If you like, you can add a shot of vodka.