This is another addition to the soup section. I did tell you I love soup 🙂 It is also part of the appetizer trio I submitted for my Joyful Warrior Healthy Menu Planning Challenge menu.
Ingredients (makes about 2.5 liters)
- 700 g cauliflower, cut in smallish chunks
- 200 g onion, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 l chicken stock
- freshly ground pepper
- Put a large cooking pot on medium heat and add the olive oil.
- When the olive oil is hot, add the cauliflower and onion and sauté them for ten minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, a tsp of salt, a tsp of freshly ground pepper and bring to the boil.
- Lower the heat and keep the soup to a soft boil for half an hour.
- Use a blender to turn it into a silky consistency.
- Serve cold or warm in small glasses as an appetizer or warm with croutons or bread.