This egg salad goes well with a salad or on bread. It was part of the picnic I prepared for a friend
Ingredients (makes about 650 g)
- 10 large eggs
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- Pour 2 cm water in a large pot and bring it to the boil.
- Meanwhile heat a litre water in the kettle.
- Add the hot water from the kettle to the pot.
- Put the eggs in the water and bring it to the boil.
- Put the lid on the pot and turn off the heat.
- Cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the eggs in cold water and leave to cool.
- When the eggs are cold, get out your food processor.
- Tip the eggs, mayo, salt and pepper to taste into the machine and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the egg salad to an airtight container or serve immediately.