Ingredients (makes about 2 litres)
- 370 g courgette in cubes (or a medium sized one)
- 220 g white onion in cubes (or a large one)
- 1 400 g tin chopped tomatoes with basil
- 3 parsley stalks (with the leaves)
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 1 liter water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the courgette, onion, tomatoes and parsley and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the water and throw in the stock cubes.
- Turn the heat to high.
- When the soup comes to a fierce boil, turn to low and hold to the boil for half an hour.
- Take of the heat and mix with your favourite machine.
- Serve hot with croutons or a piece of bread.