Ingredients (2-3 servings)
- 160 g uncooked pasta of your choice
- 1 400 g tin kidney beans (drained)
- ½ cup grated cheese (+ extra for grilling)
- 1 egg per portion
- 1 cup tomato soup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet (minus 1 minute).
- Put the kidney beans and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked pasta and soup.
- Mix well.
- Divide the pasta into portion sized dishes fit for the oven.
- Make a well in the middle of the pasta, break in an egg and cover with the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with side salad.